Markets.com was established in 2008 as a global CFD and forex broker. The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom are two of the financial regulators that regulate it (FCA).
Markets.com offers two platforms through which customers can trade a variety of financial instruments. Marketsi is used for stock trading and investing, whereas Marketsx is utilized for CFD trading such as FX.
Markets.com is a platform dedicated to the financial markets. To create a legitimate trading account, you must deposit minimum amount of $100 (One Hundred) dollars. The markets.com minimum deposit required for first-time traders varies depending on the trading account type chosen. It can take up to 72 hours for a deposit to be activated.
For traders who want to open a real account with them, the minimum deposit amount is 250 of your base currency. This is a modest number, making them an appealing option for inexperienced traders with small funds.
They accept the following deposit methods:
• Debit and credit cards – widely accepted.
• Bank wire transfer — This option is available worldwide.
• PayPal is a worldwide payment system.
• Sofort – Only available in Europe
• Skrill/Neteller – These services are not available in the United Kingdom.
• Ideal – only available in Europe
HOW TO USE MARKETS.COM?
- When you go to the menu in the top right corner of their platform, you can extract your statement.
- Select ‘Reports’ from the drop-down menu and then ‘Account Statement’. You will be able to select the time period for which your transactions will be displayed.
- The upper right corner of their platform displays your account balance and other financial information.
- Go to the top right corner menu and select “My accounts” to view your MT4/5 account’s financial details.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ADAPTED BY MARKETS.COM:
To keep your funds safe, they take the following precautions:
- Client assets are kept separate from operating resources and are checked on a daily basis in accordance with financial standards.
- The broker complies fully with all financial standards, including the necessity to maintain sufficient capital to protect customer cash.
- To protect all data systems, the broker employs a combination of advanced technical and physical measures.
- Information is protected during transmission using strict firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. Client-to-data-server connection is completely secure.
USABLE CURRENCIES IN MARKETS.COM:
Following currencies can be used in Markets.com:
PROS AND CONS OF MARKETS.COM:
|PROS OF MARKETS.COM||CONS OF MARKETS.COM|
|Affordable minimum deposit||A few assets of an Islamic account can’t be build|
|Provision of customer friendly service||Absence of zero spread account of Forex|
|Various deposit methods||High commission of Stocks account|
|Can be used with 65 plus different types of currencies|
This trading platform of markets.com is used by many traders due to its low minimum deposit and safe and secure transactions. You can always rely on markets.com for hassle free trading. The broker’s trading and operating hours are quite conventional in the industry. For example, from Sunday 22:05 GMT to Friday 21:55 GMT, all major FX pairs will be available. During specific holiday times, Markets.com will be unavailable for trading. For a breakdown of both instrument-specific operating times and holiday hours, visit the official website.