Did you know the Harmonized Tariff Program of the U.S. (HTSUS) can be difficult to navigate, and importers generally possibly don’t even know what HTSUS is, or strictly depend on customs brokers for this variety, not realizing it is an importers responsibility and legal responsibility ought to be HTSUS be incorrect. Now, specially, with 301 obligations in spot, ensuring you have the correct HTSUS is much more crucial than at any time.
Be certain you’re knowledgeable and up-to-date on classification and binding rulings and register for Diaz Trade Law’s webinar “Basic principles on Tariff Classification“ using position on May 12, 2022. This a single-hour webinar will give insights into the importance of CBP Rulings for classification and binding rulings in making certain compliance when importing into the United States. The presenter will offer an overview of the procedure of how to receive a final classification and binding ruling from CBP as very well as Leading ideas on when it might be beneficial to do so.
Register currently to listen to directly from DTL’s president, Jennifer Diaz as she teaches attendees about the essential in making sure compliance when it comes to classification together with the new HTSUS adjustments in 2022.
Why Must I Register for this Webinar?
On January 27, 2022, the fundamental version of the official 2022 Harmonized Tariff Agenda of the United States (HTS) became out there on the Commission’s internet website. The January 27 edition incorporates provisions reflecting the alterations proposed by the Entire world Customs Corporation for 2022, which have been powerful for quite a few nations around the world on January 1, 2022.
To the further more examine the previously mentioned implications, Diaz Trade Regulation is hosting our webinar “Essentials on Tariff Classification” to coach market on the many facets involved in tariff classification and how to stay clear of and react to non-compliance.
In this webinar, you will master the fundamentals in classification, HTSUS structure, the great importance of GRI’s / Explanatory Notes / Chapter Notes, HTSUS 2022 modifications, Classification Checklist, the relevance and significance of CBP Rulings for classification, top 10 strategies when importing to be certain compliance, vital greatest procedures and authentic-life circumstance experiments. This webinar will aid you discover what to do, and much more importantly, what NOT to do, and what the consequences are for non-compliance below 19 USC 1592.
Importers, Customs Brokers, Regulatory Affairs Professionals, In-property Lawful Counsel, Products Advancement Managers, and other folks fascinated in Importing are encouraged to attend either reside on May perhaps 12, 2022, at 12:00 PM, or on demand thereafter. Register Below!
- Could 12, 2022, 12pm EST (dwell on zoom and on need)
- In This Webinar You Will Study:
- Fundamentals in classification
- HTSUS construction
- Relevance of GRI’s / Explanatory Notes / Chapter Notes
- HTSUS 2022 modifications
- Classification Checklist (attendees will get this checklist and a useful write-up on classification)
- Relevance and importance of CBP Rulings for classification
- Top 10 suggestions when importing to assure compliance
- Master important finest procedures and hear authentic existence case experiments
- Learn what to do, and much more importantly, what NOT to do, and what the penalties are for non-compliance below 19 USC 159
- Who must attend:
- Customs Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- In-dwelling Authorized Counsel
- Products Advancement Supervisors
- Many others interested in Importing
- Qualified for 1 CCS/MCS/CES/MES NEI Credit rating
– Input your NCBFAA NEI ID selection at the time of registration to obtain credit score.
Sign-up In this article!