WSJ seeks a politics reporter in DC
The Wall Avenue Journal’s Washington bureau seeks an expert and intense national political reporter to be section of the group that will deal with the 2022 midterms and the 2024 presidential election.
You will make on the Journal’s protection of former President Trump and the motion he has developed within just the Republican Occasion, developing tales that assess the shifting political landscape and what people variations indicate for U.S. policy.
You should really be snug crafting about Congress, the White Residence, on the marketing campaign path and at the intersection of politics and plan.
You will be envisioned to
- Create enterprise stories and breaking news that give the smartest, most unique coverage of the shifting political dynamics in the Republican and Democratic functions.
- Use details and substantial reporting to do ambitious tales that doc individuals variations and enable describe the forces guiding them.
- Collaborate with other groups of reporters in Washington and beyond.
You will have to have:
- A deep community of resources inside of each parties and a confirmed skill to use that community to include Donald Trump and his influence on the Republican Occasion.
- A monitor file of dominating a beat and making scoops and company ahead of the competitors.
- A shown capability to uncover primary, revolutionary, and visual ways to protection, and the motivation to do the job independently when essential.
The posture will be dependent in Washington, D.C. and report to Politics Editor Ben Pershing.
The Journal’s reporters, editors, developers, and audio and visible journalists produce important and impactful stories, firmly rooted in fact and adhering to the highest moral benchmarks. To use, remember to post your resume, a protect letter explaining how you would strategy the task and up to five printed examples of your function.
To apply, make sure you post your resume, a cover letter detailing how you would tactic the occupation and illustrations of your perform.
To use, go here.
Supply by [author_name]